Keep learning with IDB
IDB offers a diversity of Knowledge products for you to improve the lives in your community. In this video we will tell you which are they and how you can access it.
Deepen your knowledge
Do you want to deepen your knowledge about agricultural policies, food security and climate change? Our specialists recommend:
Blogs and others
- Cattle farming and food security
- Two Strategies and One Path Towards Land Titling
- Soccer, Agriculture and Climate Change
- Mexico: Intelligent Management of a Threatening Plague
- Sustainable Oil Palm Cropping in LAC: Could this be possible?
- Can Agricultural Policies Influence Greenhouse Gas Emissions?
- Community Irrigation with a Watershed Approach: A Technological Leap Forward for Sustainable Agriculture in Bolivia
- Public Expenditures and the Performance of Latin American and Caribbean Agriculture (2016)
- Public Expenditures, Impact Evaluations, and Agricultural Productivity (2017)
- Agricultural Support Policies in Latin America and the Caribbean: 2018 Review (2018)
- TSE: Total Support Estimate (2016)
- Análisis de las políticas agropecuarias en Uruguay (Spanish, 2016)
Learn about other topics
Do you want to learn about other topics? The IDB offers a variety of courses and open learning resources on the most diverse topics; such as climate change, management of development projects and early education. Access our page and learn more about our courses and open learning resources.