Welcome and thank you for taking part in the IELTSx online Academic Test Preparation course.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is recognised as an international teaching, learning and research leader, and is ranked among the world's top 100 universities. The University of Queensland's Institute of Continuing & TESOL Education (ICTE-UQ) was formed in 1981, (based at UQ's St Lucia campus in Brisbane, Australia), is pleased and excited to have had the opportunity to share its knowledge and experience to develop this course for members of the edX community.
ICTE-UQ is an award winning English language centre that has developed a domestic and international reputation as a centre of excellence for onshore and offshore programs that include:
- English language training
- English language teacher training and professional development
- Continuing Education including customised programs for groups of international students and professionals
- Language test administration services (IELTS, Cambridge English TKT and Occupational English Test (OET))
The Institute has an active network of more than 125 program partners in 19 countries, including some of Australia's and the world's leading universities, government, community and corporate organisations.
ICTE-UQ is committed to providing its students and program participants with exceptional teaching, learning and professional development opportunities through:
- experienced and professional teaching, training, program management and support staff
- high quality, state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities
- superior support services
- engagement with communities and industry
We hope you enjoy the IELTSx Academic Test Preparation course and we would love to receive your feedback via the Course Evaluation.