Welcome to Inclusive Leadership Training: Becoming a Successful Leader! This is a self-paced course. There are no set times you need to be online because edX is a 24/7 virtual classroom.
For more information, click on any of the following topics:
Learners who have an overall score of 60% pass the course. Be sure to complete your work before the course closes.
Check the grading chart on your Progress page often to make sure your answers are being properly recorded. If you are missing something on your Progress chart, go back to the page and complete that activity.
Each component is weighted toward grading as follows:
- Section Checklists, Sections 1-3: Available at the end of each section, counts your participation and engagement, including watching videos, posting on the Discussion Board, completing non-graded activities, and Personal Leadership Plan progress. (40%)
- Commitment to Action, Section 4: Looks at whether you made a commitment to action for after the course and publicly shared it. (20%)
- Personal Leadership Plan Checklist, Section 4: Completion or significant development of your Personal Leadership Plan by end of course. (40%)
We look forward to learner-led discussions with minimal Catalyst staff moderation. Please respond to each other's posts for livelier interaction. Most importantly, be respectful of one another.
If you want to call our attention to a problematic post, please click the Report button (with the flag icon) on that post. You can also vote for posts and responses you like by clicking the plus sign icon on a post.
If you have a question for Catalyst staff, add a post to the Technical Questions for Staff topic area.
As you work through the course, you may want to highlight a particular passage or make a note about what you have read. Any comments you add are only visible to you, and can't be seen by other learners. You can find instructions on how to use and add Notes here.
Please read all of edX's Terms of Service and Honor Code on the edX website. Note the items under "The Following List of Items Is Strictly Prohibited on the Site" (including the Discussion Board):
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others.
If you have questions about this course or other CatalystX offerings, add a post to the Technical Questions for Staff topic area on the Discussion Board. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.