Course Updates & News
Demanding, but definitely doable. Social, but educational. A focused topic, but broadly applicable skills. CS50 is the quintessential Harvard course.
Hello, world! This is CS50x. Some of your classmates would like to say hello as well.
You are welcome to take CS50x at your own pace, per the Schedule, so long as you finish before 15 April 2013. So no worries if this is your first time here!
Much awaits you, so here's how to begin:
- Review the Syllabus and Instructions at top-right.
- Download and install Google Chrome, if possible, else Firefox, for the best experience.
- Say hello to your classmates via CS50 Discuss.
- Visit the Courseware tab at top-left to dive into Week 0 and, with it, Problem Set 0! Thereafter, proceed at your own pace to Week 1 and beyond.
- Within 2 weeks of submitting any problem set, you should be able to check your score via CS50 Gradebook. Problem Sets 1 through 6 are graded on multiple-point scales; Problem Sets 0 and 7 are graded on 1-point scales.
- Be sure to take Quiz 0 and Quiz 1 anytime before 15 April 2013, per the Schedule.
- And be sure to submit the Final Project anytime before 15 April 2013.
- If you have any questions, visit FAQs at top-right, Troubleshooting at top-right, and CS50 Discuss up top!